As a service to our clients, we are pleased to provide the "HEWS One Minute Work Comp News" e-newsletter. A copy of the current and prior newsletters are listed below.
- June 2019 - WCAB Defines "Catastrophic Injury"
- May 2019 - Clarifying When COLA Benefits Begin
- April 2019 - Homeowner Policy Does Not Cover Employees of an Uninhabitable Dwelling
- March 2019 - "De Facto Control" Sufficient for a Lien Stay Order
- February 2019 - Independent Contractor Test: The Legislative Battle Begins
- January 2019 - Apportionment to Asymptomatic Condition allowed by Court of Appeal
- December 2018 - Happy Holidays
- November 2018 - Anti-Fraud Lien Laws are Constitutional
- October 2018 - Work Comp Legislative Update
- September 2018 - Control of the PQME Appointment
- August 2018 - Reach of Labor Code 4615 "Stays" Addressed
- July 2018 - DWC announces 2019 Temporary Disability Indemnity Rate
- June 2018 - No turkey leftovers in determining U.R. response time
- May 2018 - CA Supreme Court modifies the test for independent contractor status